WHETHER you gained a canine companion during lockdown or have had a dog for many years, going on holiday can be much harder with one.
Thankfully, with staycation holidays looking the most likely to go ahead this year, this means your pet can come along too.
There are dog-friendly places to stay across the UK, from caravans to cottages, lodges and even boats.
Some of the best deals are:
- Hoseasons dog-friendly boat holidays from £50 a night – find here
- Park Holidays dog-friendly breaks from £29 a night – find here
- Haven dog-friendly breaks from £45 a night – find here
- Cottages.com dog-friendly breaks from £41 a night – find here
- Breakfree Holidays dog-friendly Cornwall breaks from £23 a night – find here
- Snaptrip dog-friendly breaks from £39 a night – find here
- Sykes Cottages dog-friendly breaks from £25 a night – find here
- Holiday Cottages dog-friendly breaks from £35 a night – find here
- Shorefield Holidays dog-friendly breaks from £66 a night – find here
- Rural Retreats dog-friendly breaks from £148 a night – find here
Dogs will love these locations, which offer plenty of scope for long, exciting walks, whether it is in the woods or along miles of sandy beach.
Best of all, breaks start from just £23 a night.
For those looking to stay in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains – some of which start from £3pp a night.
Pubs and hotels ‘WILL close for good’ without same summer boom as last year
Sykes Holiday Cottages’ family-friendly breaks – from £16pp a night
CHEQUE IN TIME
Quarantine hotel booking website FINALLY launches – how to book online
Families warned they face £6.4k fines for days out during half-term next week
DASH OR CASH
Gatwick to charge passengers £5 to drop off at North Terminal
UK summer holiday prices hit up to £6k – but there are still some great deals
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.