NEWMARKET HOLIDAYS have launched their January sale, with discounts on tours in the UK, Europe and further afield.
Many of the holidays have up to 15 percent off and include flights as part of your booking.
Selected short-haul tours, river cruises and events have a ten percent discount, which can be applied using the promo code OFFER10 at checkout.
Some of the best deals in the UK are:
- 3 nights in Liverpool – Beatles & Merseybeat tour £243pp – book now
- 3 nights in Edinburgh – Highland Safari, Loch Lomond & Whisky Trails tour £458.10 – book now
- 4-night Belfast & the Titanic Experience £350.10 – book now
Some of the destinations outside of the UK that are included in the same deal are Vienna, Italy, Amsterdam, Dubrovnik, Valletta and Prague.
The best deals are:
- 4-day Krakow’s Christmas Markets tour – £355.50pp – book now
- 8-day tour of Lisbon, Seville & The Algarve – £441pp – book now
- 8-day Cyprus tour £463.50 – book now
- 1-day Lapland Santa Experience £512.10 – book now
Those looking to take advantage of the offers need to book before January 31.
While you can’t travel abroad right now due to the UK lockdown that bans all non-essential travel, there are no restrictions on booking a summer or autumn break.
The most popular destinations on Brits wishlist this year include Majorca, Costa Blanca and Dalaman, which have all seen a surge in bookings.
GO WITH THE FLO
TUI holiday sale offers £300 off long-haul and Florida breaks
JET, SET, GO!
Jet2 launches summer 2022 sale early with holidays from £267
Sandals launches January sale with up to 45% off holidays
Top 2021 holiday destinations for Brits – surge in bookings for the Med
Plan for Brits to use cheap rapid Covid tests to enter Canary Islands scrapped
The easyJet sale has up to £300 off holidays and 40 per cent off flights.
If you fancy staying in the UK, holiday parks are also offering huge bargains – some of which start from £5.50 each, per night.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.